Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What are you doing for Pi Day?

Quickly approaching us 3.14, thats March 14th.  At 1:59 we will all celebrate Pi!  (Math joke)  What are some things you in your classroom are going to do to celebrate the reason the wheel is round?  

Here is a link to some examples that can happen with little to no change of your day.  Well maybe a little change!
http://www.teachpi.org/activities.htm

4 comments:

  1. I don't teach math, but I'll gladly eat a pi...well, the kind with an e that is. Oh wait, I don't eat sugar, nuts! I know, I'll eat a sugar free pie. You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make a delicious pi with splenda. Or a no sugar added apple pi. Or Golden Spoon (if you have one) that has the red velvet cake flavor. (Golden spoon serves non-fat yogurt that is 25 calories for 4 oz)

      Delete
  2. WOW! I am so happy I just happened to see this important announcement before I missed Pi day! THANK YOU! And for Pi Day -- I will watch one of my favorite movies! Pi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I take it you like horror movies? For our PI day, the Mu Alpha Theta club raffled off slices of pie at lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Luau in Hawaii!!!

Luau in Hawaii!!!
On Hannah's 10th day in America, we took her to Hawaii. You can see that she did not mind.